Monday, August 1, 2011

Model Patient: Fail

The past 24 hours have been a little rough. I have had flu-like symptoms...fever, chills, hot flashes, and a headache. Also, I may be the only person on this floor who has ever gotten exercise-induced injuries. From my crazy walking, I have acquired tendonitis in my feet and shins, IT band tightness, and sciatica pain that radiated through my back. In addition to my ailments, the shots I have received the past four days also cause joint aches. My throat is less sore, so that's at least improving.

On the upside, Brian, Jim Elsener, Kevin Hubbell, and my parents moved everything into the apartment today, so it's ready to go as soon as I get released (by this weekend).

I hope I can burn off the fever today because I feel pretty miserable. I keep snoozing intermittently to Shark Week on the Discovery Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment