I know people think I'm sick if I don't write a blog entry for the day, but this one is going to be short.
The Ambien knocked me out until 3 a.m., and then I was up for good. I read 84 pages and walked a mile and a half before 7:30.
While I got two pints of blood this afternoon and evening, I was entertained/and entertained my sister (who brought me Val's for lunch), Jess Jolkowski, Linda Texley, Wendy Henrichs, Karen Hand, Janet Zillig, Joe Schlegelmilch, and Brian. I had guests for almost eight solid hours--and that is my full time job.
Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I took a new sleeping pill already, and I'm going to get to bed before 9 p.m.
If you didn't catch the allusion in the title, it's a Billy Joel song...
Thanks for all the laughs today.
No comments:
Post a Comment