Currently, UNMC is looking at seven possible matches for me. The process will still take a while and I probably won't get there until July.
This week I have spent my time working on committee projects and went to the state track meet. Other than not teaching, it felt sort of like a normal week.
I also made the executive decision that Brian and I are escaping at the end of this next chemo cycle, and we are heading to Philly to hang out with Felicia and Sam and to NYC for a few days. After giving up our trip to China, I thought we needed something fun to do before we get stuck in Omaha for an infinite amount of time. I promise this will be a laid back vacation, and if I need a nap, I will take one.
I wasted no time putting the trip together...we have show tickets (a new Cirque du Soliel show) and Yankees tickets.
Wednesday I get to go hang out with John Chapo at the zoo. I am feeding the penguins :)
And on Thursday I get to go back to the hospital for another round of fun. Hopefully, Brian will be able to find some Donna Roehrs cake and deliver it to me in jail.
No comments:
Post a Comment