It's good to know that there are checks and balances at the hospital. Yesterday morning, I wrote this on my urine sample for the lab: "Help me, I think they're trying to kill me." The lab called upstairs to make sure that, indeed, no nurses were trying to actually harm me in any way. However, NOW if the nurses do try to kill me, I have cried wolf and no one will come and save me. I better be really nice to Melissa today.
I was just getting ready to quote the Shakespeare line about urine from Macbeth and I was told that I no longer have to give samples every four hours. I think I was running out of creative ideas at this point anyway.
It's a lousy day for graduation parties and outside adventures, but the rain makes me selfishly feel better about being incarcerated.
I have officially graduated to oral antibiotics, so I don't have to come to St. E's every morning for an hour injection. Good thing, since it would be difficult to take my IV pole with me on the plane to Philly...
No comments:
Post a Comment