Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last Day

Blogger just autocorrected itself to booger. That is what it was last night, which is why I stopped mid sentence.

After eating breakfast at our guesthouse, we drove back to Edinburgh via Sterling and the William Wallace memorial. I always hate the windy stone staircases, but especially with poor balance and no strength. Brian explored the top. I stayed on the first level with this creepy William Wallace automaton.

We got to the airport extremely early. I think Brian just wanted to get out of the rental car permanently. Ryan Air would not let us check in until two hours prior to the flight. Once we finally got on the plane, we had to wait for a girl to run back to get her visa stamped. Cheap budget flights nickel and dime you for everything, including water. At this point, I was out of change, and the flight attendant could not operate the credit card machine. I ended up getting it for free. I somehow paid extra for seat reservations. There was only three other seats filled in the first four rows.

No more budget travelog this trip. It is business and first class all the way home.

I have to get up in five hours. See you when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment