I figured it would be a pretty mundane Monday up here, but not so much.
5am wake up call in prison...only a minor side effect...my lungs felt like I got in a 15-mile run, but the rest of my body couldn't account for it. No worries, I don't have to run the 1/2 marathon now anyway.
I'll be wrapping up the chemo by mid-afternoon tomorrow, and I'll either get cleared to leave tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning. I'll let you know what the final verdict is. If you're inclined to visit tomorrow, give me a text or email first to make sure I'm still inside.
Today I got to live vicariously through other people's spring breaks...Mexico and Colombia...snorkeling and salsa dancing. I kept getting in trouble with a lady for not completing tomorrow's meal plan in a timely fashion. I got to send back my dinner to the kitchen because Brian brought me really greasy Pizza Hut. I was adequately caffeinated to knock out my watery eyes and friends brought in strange and amusing gifts. I never thought I would own a Justin Bieber poster; although, in a week or so, I might be strangely jealous of his hair.
Jail certainly does not suck.
Monday's Log:
Dad and Mom
Brian
Niki Schlegelmilch
Ted Bulling
Del Ann Divis
Kim Wright
David Smith
Shane Mackavicka
Angie Jaeger
Roxi Sattler
Brenda Wiemer
Whitney Roeder
Gabi Covington
Sue Cassata
Laura Runge
Marti Mueting
Greg Fleming
Amy McCracken
Michelle Paxton
Julie Harder
Ken Flowerday
Sorry I couldn't make it today, I think I am getting a cold... You don't need to catch anything. Took care of your TA's today. Changed their schedules. Have a good one tomorrow as you "break out" of the joint. Say Hi to my kids on the corner... Wave and honk!!
ReplyDelete