Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Snow Day?
What do you do on your cold weather day? A normal person might sleep in, watch some TV, play with the cats... At about 3:30 yesterday, I found myself rocking a fever and I curled up under two blankets on the couch. I had a $5,000 shot put in my arm on Monday. So, when I had a 102.5 fever, I called the cancer center. Brian and I wound up at the ER on Dr. Dunder's advice. Last night I was miserable, thanks to the fever, but now I feel fine. However, the doctor wants my counts to go up, so I'm being held hostage at Bryan for today and tomorrow. I'm glad we have today off, so I can write sub plans for Thursday. At least I can use my time in captivity productively. Brian has spent the last 20 minutes looking for a spot in the parking garage. Apparently, everyone is hanging at the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment