Today I had a doctor appointment at UNMC, and I was officially cleared to go back to work at semester (January 2nd, to be exact, so I can work in my classroom before teachers have to return on the 6th). I got a steroid reduction, so, hopefully, that results in a puffy face decrease.
My MRI results were good, other than I have arthritis (most people over 30 do, apparently) and a touch of scoliosis in my lower back. Clearly, these are "problems" that don't bother me, so we'll just forget about them. My doctor attributed those to years of running.
And speaking of running, maybe it's time to try again. I hate walking in the cold, and it is much easier to run in this weather. We'll see how that weekend goal pans out.
I've been working on keeping the economy running from my couch and computer. Not only does www.vipzappos.com overnight shoes, but I ordered a pair at 8pm last night and got them today. About 50 percent of the time, I reject the shoes and send them back (free shipping both ways), but I am then providing a job for the UPS employee. I am still looking for the elusive comfortable/non-ugly work shoe with a little heel (that does not have a Nike swoosh on it). For my feet, this is as easy as finding Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster. Maybe I'll finally get it right before Zappos cuts off my VIP status.
Adios.
Yay! So glad to hear you are returning 2nd semester!!
ReplyDelete