Monday, November 28, 2011

We Have the Culprit

Brian was working downstairs last night and noticed a horrible smell. Yes, one of the cats decided, yet again, to use the "litter box" behind the couch. Toonces hadn't moved from my sight, so it was ruled that Duke is the culprit. We have now blocked off the entrances, so hopefully Duke (who isn't the smartest cat in the world) will be deterred.

I'm at the mercy of FedEx today. We've been sleeping in our new Heavenly Bed (all four of us comfortably), but our new headboard is being delivered. In true ADD fashion, I have started three projects and have finished none of them. I did read quite a bit in my book. I'm reading Steve Jobs, which is literally the heaviest book I have taken on.

I have a 3:30 blood draw at Dr. Green's office. To get there in time, and to get in a workout, I decided that I am going to walk to East (it's just a little over four miles). Then Brian can take me the extra mile to the cancer center and home. I like to have destination walks (because I'm a runner, not a walker). I also hope to see some of my friends in the office...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

I bet if I got into the shower, the FedEx guy would show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment