Thursday, September 29, 2011

Okay, I'm Sorry...I'm Slacking

Ann Baxa pointed out that I have been slacking on the blog lately. I don't have a great excuse.

What is New:

I am home again this weekend, but I'm planning on hitchhiking with a couple of Market to Market Relay teams on Saturday.

Michelle Paxton and I are going to be interviewed tomorrow at 9:15am at MoPac for a Market to Market story. Michelle's team is called "I Can. I Will!" Michelle, Courtney Mann, and I also did some major editing on a reporter's story about the history behind the "I Can. I Will!" I'm not sure what time the news report will be on, but it will be on the 10/11 news...I would assume tomorrow (Friday) at 6 or 10. I'll try to send another post with the exact time.

I have a bone marrow biopsy on Thursday, October 6th. The results will take a week (they will make sure that there are no cancer cells and that everything is good with the transplant)...once the results are in, we can go HOME! We could walk out of the apartment by October 12 or 13. I'm escaping early (100 days would have taken me to the end of October).

Rosetta Stone Level 2 is making me think harder...no more easy present tense.

I have been continuing to walk, and I haven't converted to running yet. I have until track season to be a "real" runner.

We've met friends for lunch, had dinner at Jill's, and I've tolerated watching Dancing with the Stars.

I've decided that I will be even more bored when I"m home by myself through December.

Don't forget to check out the 10/11 news report!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love reading about what is going on in your life. I have no life of my own, or at least nothing interesting to say about my life. Can't wait to have you back in Lincoln!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your interview on 10/11! I missed the broadcast, so I watched it online. They have it as a direct link on the homepage, so I bet you are getting a lot of viewers. Thanks for the entertainment and information you send out in your blog. It helps to know what is going on without having to drive you and Brian crazy with questions.

    ReplyDelete